BBQ sauce straight out of the bottle is an easy solution to put that extra flavor on your meats. There are also a myriad of sauces and condiments one can chose from to add a little extra pizazz. Here is my recipe for BBQ sauce that I use on almost everything I cook on the smoker to include brisket, ribs, pork chops or chicken. This is a simple concoction that can help turn you into a BBQ Rockstar.
- Kraft Original BBQ sauce as the base
- Fresh Chopped Garlic
- Uncle Chris’ Gourmet Steak Seasoning
- Worcestershire Sauce
- Beer (I like to use Shiner Bock)
- The first thing I do is pour a generous helping into a metal bowl.
- I then add in the chopped garlic. I like to use about two spoons’ full.
- I will cover the top of the mixture with the Uncle Chris’ Steak Seasoning.
- Pour several dashes of Worcestershire Sauce into the container and mix.
- The last thing I do is add beer to thin out the mixture. Just remember the more beer the thinner it will become.
Feel free to take a look at the video tutorial if you would like to give this sauce a go.